"I like candle lights //=w="
May contain ponies.
My Official Characters: (* = MOST ACTIVE)
Gunslingrs (Working Title):
Canon Character Pairing~❤️:
WelcomeI see you may have stumbled on my profile.
First off, introductions, I'm Eligar O. Magararu II but you may address me as:
Short Self Description:I am a student, studying in De La Salle College of Saint Benilde taking Bachelor of Arts in Animation. My main medium would be the use of both Adobe Flash CS6 and CC. I don't have anything else to say but there is much more to know about me (other than my artist statement down below) if I came to like your attitude and at the same time, if you'd be a loyal comrade.
Artist Statement:I used to make doodles a lot during my younger years, perhaps it was the birth of a new path for me. I was influenced by western cartoons long before we had cable through the VHS tapes my mother gave to me. However, as I illustrated what I saw, it was not the style or the anatomy I was attempting to mimic but the movement I have observed through one single frame. The only way I could illustrate those movements was through stick people and I have been doing that ever since.
My sense in animation was then triggered by Nickelodeon, from one commercial where they demonstrated how to animate a bouncing ball from one page to another with the use of sticky notes. Out of curiosity of the possibilities, I began to mimic the process with the use of the edges of my school book pages. I soon began self-studying about animation when I got my hands on a computer to animate digitally. As I grew older, I soon learned such skill is now the foundation I forged for my own future career.
Throughout my journey, I have met fellow artists both online and offline. We have shared the kind of mutual inspiration with each other as we kept our hands on our pencils or any other medium of our choice. We all have that one common belief and that is to inspire others and to be well known like the great ones.
My own art style may vary, I am more influenced by the internet artists and video games than the western cartoons or anime you see on television but I often have trouble thinking out of the box. My own skills are fitted for motion graphics, 3D props design and a bit of visual development. As a result, my current works are mostly composed of vector drawings, flash animations and a few bits of 3D art.
As I continue my journey on this path I have chosen, it is still unclear which field I am to be mostly satisfied. There is much more to learn, much more to explore, it is still a long way to go. This, what I used to call a "hobby" is now my profession, with it I shall seek what lies ahead of me.
Other accounts:Youtube: EllisO2
Facebook: Classified (If you ever try and find me as Ellis Magson, you got the wrong person)
If you wish to obtain the classified information above, feel free to note me. However, I don't just give it out to anyone.
Tagged... I'm doing this cuz im bured //=~='The rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their Journal.
3. Answer the questions the Tagger set for you in their post, & create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to Tag & Post their icons on your Journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're Tagged If You're Reading This".
Tagged by :iconRabidfangirl411:
1. They say I'm childish
2. I love drawing stick figures since elementary
3. I mostly spend 5-12 hours a day on my laptop (when not in school days)
4. I rather not to be talked to when I'm stressed and when I have a headache (or feelings will be hurt)
5. I just learned how to play drums (virtually, just an app on iPad since last week XDDD)
1. Do you eat pie?
2. How many video games do you play per week?
1.... or 2? (I CURRENTLY PLAYING BURNOUT PARADISE)
3. Do you like trains?
Tagged + UPDATE 100313Tagged by: That-One-Player
(It's been a while since I've done something like this)
1.) You must post these rules.
2.) Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3.) Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.) Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5.) Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6.) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8.) No tag-backs.
9.) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.) You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual Entry.
1.) I am actually quiet and shy at first, but suddenly goes ape-shit crazy when you get to know me better.
2.) 70% of the friends I'm making lately are girls. (I hope they don't get the idea)
3.) I love mangoes... And anythi
UPDATE 010814: TaggedBut first, a tag!
Tagged by :iconheathertm:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions that people you tag will answer.
4. Choose 10 people + put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them that they have been TAGGED!
6. Not something silly like: 'you are tagged if you read this.'
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. Can't say, no tags.
10. Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry.
10 things about me... Again:
1. You'd know me as a seriously quiet guy or an uncontrollable childish fucker, depending on who I am with in the current situation.
2. I like mangoes
3. Stickfigure is my main style
4. I am now a 2nd year college student of De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde
5. How I am doing at home and outside at home are completely different, so don't expect I might get t
UPDATE 010415: Egh... + TaggedAIGHT, SO...
Before I say anything else, let me just finish this tag, damn you EclipseMusic, the next morning you wa͜ke͝ up҉, y͝o̵̡u̸̧̧'͏̛l̨l̨͠͏ ̶̧͏h̶a҉̢̕v̡̢͜e͢͠ a͢ ̡fȩw͏ m̵̧̛į̷͜͡s̀͡ş̶͘͠i̵͞n͜ģ̀͝ ̸̡̕͢l̸̢i̶̶̧̛҉m̡͞b̶̨͘͠ş̸͜͡ (loljk XD... but damn you for tagging me tho //=w= )
1. You must post these rules. Done...
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves. Yeah, yeah...
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag. ....
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons-- Lazy..
5. Go to