This journal entry is cheesier than the cheesiest cheese burger you've ever eaten, leave now and move along or be sick about this.
Relationship meme, because she said so.
1. Who is your
boyfriend/girlfriend? <--- Ms. Full of feathers, a living pillow
2. How did you two meet?
A comment left on my early deviations.
3. When did y'all officially start dating?
3rd of April 2013, things went serious since that day.
4. Did you meet online?
5. What attracted you the most to him/her?
... WHEN SHE DOES THE FACE
6. Is he/she what you expected?
Oh, and she's fluffy, she's what I'm looking for.
7. Did you kiss on your first date?
Yes, more than 5 times.
8. When did you first have sex?
Hmm, a few years from now during our honeymoon.
9. Do you live with them?
Give me a few more years to achieve family-man achievements.
10. Are they snugglers?
She snuggles... Like a bunny.
11. What was the last compliment they gave you?
"You butt~" It's a thing between the both of us //-w-;;
12. How long have you been dating?
It's been 1 year and 8 months, and still on-going.
13. Would you spend the rest of your life with them?
Yes I would.
14. When will you see them next?
On a rainy Tuesday.
15. What interests do you share?
Most likes and hates. We like fluffy things, ourselves is our soft side.
16. Is there something you regret?
When she cries, especially when I can't hug her because she's far away (there are still times when she goes back to Pangasinan)
17. What was the last thing she gave you?
18. What was the last thing you gave them?
19. Are they willing to sacrifice for you?
20. Have they given you a ring?
Never, I'M the one giving her the ring.
21. Are you taller or shorter than them?
I'm taller, I can rest my chin on her fluffy head.
22. What is their personality?
Quiet, shy, funny, fluffy... She's really a quiet type. //-w-
23. Are they a furry?
She's contagious, I'm getting the furry.
24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The corner, I find it warmer during the cold nights. And it keeps me away from the open edges where the demons of the dark awaits my dangling limb.